So, I don’t know if you know this about me, but I love when things are simple. Especially when it comes to things I don’t want to do. The more simple a task is, the more likely I am to do it.
At first, coming to that realization made me feel… lazy. To be honest though, it’s human nature! So much of this life is not simple. It’s complicated and difficult and confusing – especially motherhood – so if something can be simple then I am here for it!
There’s no shame in simplicity!
So when I first discovered Norwex, you can imagine my excitement! My BFF hosted a party when a mutual friend of ours from church, Stacy, began selling it. I was absolutely blown away by her demos and the information she shared!
If you’ve never heard of Norwex before, it’s basically a cleaning company. They specialize in these fancy little, microfiber cloths. They have some of the tightest microfiber loops on the market and a lot of their cloths feature BacLock, an antibacterial agent. So the cloth picks up dust, dirt, debris, and germs from your house and then the BacLock inhibits the growth of odor, mildew, and mold within the cloth.
Here – take a peek at these infographics that Stacy provided me with!
That means I don’t need anymore paper towels (does anyone else use a million while cleaning?!) or chemical cleaners to clean my house. Just these fancy cloths and some water! It’s basically a miracle worker!
And they have tons of other products too: mops, hand towels, bath towels, dusting mitts, body cloths, dusting wands, cleaning products, dish drying mats, window cleaning cloths, stuff for your pets, on and on and on.
After deciding to host my own party, I have accumulated a pretty sweet collection of Norwex products! And to say I love them is an understatement!
I wanted to share just a few ways that Norwex has made cleaning so much more convenient for me!
- I have Norwex Envirocloths in both my bathrooms and my kitchen, so they’re easily accessible for when something needs to be cleaned.
- My husband and I each have a body cloth for in the shower. That means we no longer need soap to cleanse our bodies. This has been amazing for me because I have eczema on my hands that soaps can really irritate.
- I hung up a makeup removal cloth near my sink to easily remove my foundation at night.
- The kitchen cloth is amazing at wiping up spills and other debris. It wipes up flour and sugar so quickly.
- The dusting mitt easily wipes away that greasy dust our kitchens can accumulate.
- The window cloth cleaned my vanity mirror so well that I could see every pore, fine line, and hair on my face. I still have mixed feelings about my mirror being that clean!
- I’ve used a travel sized envirocloth to clean tarnish off my old flute and to get a set-in foundation stain out of a new shirt.
- Body cloths and dry shampoo are perfect companions for mamas too rushed to shower 😉
- My husband recently painted our nursery and decided to clean his painting supplies in the kitchen sink. An envirocloth, a spirisponge, and some elbow grease lifted any residue.
I think that’s enough examples – you get the idea!
But perhaps my most favorite thing about Norwex is their special little loops. Norwex cloths come with loops on them that allow for easy hanging around the house. So with the help of some Command hooks, your Norwex cloths are able to be hung up right in the area you need them. You don’t even have to make a trip to the linen closet to grab one!
If you can’t tell, I’m totally smitten with my Norwex products! I love them and use them on a daily basis. If you’re at all interested in learning more about Norwex or placing an order. My friend Stacy runs an amazing Facebook group for Norwex! She does monthly contests with giveaways and shares about new products too. And there’s tons of before and afters in there that demonstrate lots of other Norwex products!