My goal for this blog is for it to be a community, and the best way to foster a community is to get to know each other. And apart from the fact that I like makeup, am a Christian, and a little bit about my family – what do you all know about me?! Not much. Let’s change that!
- I have two sisters – one older and one younger – and I consider them to be two of my bestest friends.
- I consider myself an outgoing introvert. I can pretty much talk to anyone that takes the first step. I will rarely initiate conversation, especially in a group setting with people I don’t know, but I will always participate.
- I REALLLLYYY don’t like to be dirty. It’s been quite a struggle with having a messy toddler.
- Everything I know about makeup/skin care/beauty is 100% self-taught.
- My favorite color is purple.
- I dream of living in a foreign country one day. Maybe France.
- I’m abso-tively, pos-olutely addicted to carbonated beverages! Root beer is my favorite, but I’m currently into sparkling waters because those are keto-friendly.
- My favorite TV shows are Parks & Rec, The 100, Friends, and Supernatural – in that order.
- I consider myself pretty funny, but I’m like 98% sure the rest of my social circle would disagree with that.
- I love to read. Harry Potter is my favorite series, but I’m currently really into self-help books.
- James is my favorite book of the Bible. And Romans.
- I have three tattoos and would love more.
- I love spin class!
- I struggle with mono-tasking. That’s right – my brain is so overloaded that I have a hard time concentrating on one thing at a time.
- I love to bullet journal! Getting organized via that system has completely changed my life.
- My husband and I love to cook together.
- My favorite food is cheese. You can’t go wrong with a good cheddar or brie. And I’m fairly certain cream cheese is magical!
- My favorite dessert is all of them. If I had to pick one dessert to eat for the rest of my life, I’d pick ice cream and then miss cheesecake greatly.
- My love language is touch.
- I’ve only ever attended one church.
That’s it! What are some random facts about you? Comment them below so we can start growing that community!
BONUS: That’s not actually my signature. It’s my best friend’s.